Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stupid Girls

Have you guys watched the music video of Stupid Girls by Pink before?
Personally, I adore this song. In fact, I love this song. I think no other song can honestly portray the state some teenage girls are currently in in this day and age. Girls who only care about appearances and hooking up guys and nothing else. And the song title couldn't possibly be more apt for them - stupid girls.
I hate to see girls wearing shirts that barely cover their boobs and shorts that are so short they might as well call it panties. And those girls who spend countless hours and days in front of the mirror being vain, piling upon their face heaps and heaps of cosmetic of all sorts. Some times I can imagine the cells on their face screaming "I'm pretty! Show ME to the world, not that lifeless inorganic cream / powder you're putting on top of us!" whereas their epidermis cells around the midrift area and thighs shouting "I'm cold, woman! Cover me up and gimme the respect I deserve, kapeesh?!".
But I guess that's the trend of the world nowadays so there's no use complaining... Oh wait, what the hell am I talking about?
*This is a note to all you guys out there who uses this line everything something is asked of you : "What difference can I do? What would one man's voice be to the world? What could one girl's action signify to the population?"
There is no profoundly big thing that have been achieved within a day or with the power of one single person, but there is also nothing that could ever be achieved if one single person did not speak out first or take the first step. So although right now it might seem that you're contribution is worthless, one day it might as well be the decisive vote that changes a nation.
So, anyway, as I was saying. Haven't you had enough with stupid girls out there? All the mong huanzz-ness and the kawaii-neh~ style and the mini skirts riding up to their asses, it's a appalling just to be walking on the same ground with them.
Back then we used to fight for gender equality and women's right but I think nowadays, we have to fight for "The Right To Kick Stupid Girl's Ass" because it seems to me that the whole reason chauvinist pigs exist is because stupid girls LET them exist! I have no idea what is to be proud of crying over trivial stuffs like a broken nail (unless you're vying for the top spot of "The Pretty Nail Contest" that would award you half a million dollars) or going "Eeeeee~~ I'm sooooo scared" at every single thing. Or maybe the "Oh this piece of paper is too heavy~ I can't carry it!". And don't forget the "I came from Pluto so that big red thing hanging on the sky there is unheard of for me and I CAN'T go under it~ Help me~!!!!". It is soooo annoying it pisses of every fuse that was ever embedded into this majestic brain of mine.
So, rock on Pink for bringing this issue to light. By the way, since stupid girls ARE stupid so here is a reminder to you : I know this song might be a hit and it's thought of as "cool" to rock to the tunes of a hit song on your iPods but seriously, please don't dance to this one because it will just prove that you are all the more stupid to be actually dancing to a song that's insulting you.

Play Pink Stupid Girls Video and get more Myspace Layouts Rightmove Game Trailers at Razoric.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Pat Kesonsukhon said...

Those annoying girl things...it's either be it...or are annoyed of it to the max....

The song is cool and more to bounce and nod your head along but ya can't dance to it even if you try...

Is it stupid to see if you can actually dance with this kind of song...out of curiosity...I can't. means I aint a stupid girl hahar..mabey someone truly stupid can...

May 04, 2006 1:59 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

good post!! love the video.. but i think pink's a walking contradiction.. why is she in the entertainment business anyway?? why isnt she a politician or an athelete?
dont tell me shes in the business because she THINKS that she can make a difference..

May 05, 2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 05, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Niyi said...

pat : yes, i kinda guess ure rite... only sm1 really stupid will b able to dance to this song...
jess : erm... yahor~ nvr tot of that.. y the hell is pink in show biz man....(=_=")

May 08, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Pat Kesonsukhon said...

mabey cus show biz gets to people more easilly and she can bash things and insult people and stuff and make it really get into people's head more...

If is she was in something like the gov...she can't bash people and show her opionions that much...go against ya leader and risk getting kicked outta gov...rite?

May 10, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

nah.. i think all people that are in show biz do what they do best ACT all the freakin time.. sometimes u really cant tell when they are just being them.. or ACTING

May 28, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home