Monday, April 03, 2006

The Ultimate Weapon for Satan

Pat. It's definitely Pat! Me as Satan, was shocked and mesmerised by a girl named Phathu Kesonsukhon. How and why?

On 1st Apr 2006, she AROUSED my interest and REMINDED me to search for the ultimate weapon for my life-long goal, World Domination. I went to a friend's birthday party that very day, party of a human of course, and thought it would be as boring as ever due to fact that all those attending are human beings themselves, [except for one, my eternal enemy the self-proclaimed, stinky, filthy, corrupted God] and that the host is a decent, self proclaimed, decent, lesbian girl who wont invite any hot sexy tube dancers, lap dancers or whip dancers. Human beings are sometimes boring. The party is a beach party but the host, Alexis, booked a room for two [Yea, i know what you're thinking... Few words of advice: Let your imagination run wild!], and we're all allowed to trash her room. As each and every unworthy human being does, we trashed her room. [We means, i'm included in the trashing act, for the simple reason to camourflage and mingle together with them, and yes, sadly i have to sacrifice myself and brace the filthiness of human beings and corruption of the self proclaimed God].

While everyone was enjoying, this girl, Pat we call her, leaned against the frame of the doorway to the bathroom, with her left leg bent and her right hand blocking the doorway. What's more, her EYES, the DEADLY pair of SEDUCTIVE eyes which at 1st i thought was a pair of angelic, innocent fucking pair of eyes. They tricked me, deceived me, lied to me, for i am Satan, HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO ME!! For all these long, i never know or realise the existence of my ultimate weapon to destruction and world domination. My stupidity and my underestimation almost brings me to my downfall. She combed her hair with her left hand and flung it once or twice mesmerising the whole room. Sudden silence engulfed the noisy room, changing it to the Room of Lust, like what i used to enjoy during my times in hell. Thank myself for i came in a form of female, or else i would most likely ejaculate right in front of this irresistable stare. Males are sitting behind me from where i stood that day, and from my hind eyes, i can see guys making little tents in their own world under their pants. Mr. Dayrion -- one of the insignificant bullshiter who is CURRENTLY in a relationship with my human mate, Ms. Melissa, was obviously drooling ALL over the spot. He should THANK me for he sat on a carpet which can absorbs drools and pees.

That lady, Pat, definitely melted what i dont used to have, my heart. She melted my heart like a fragile and helpless piece of chocolate dipped into a cup of hot milk. Wild thoughts of what would i have done to her if i'm in my real form made me hallucinate, for a short moment. How short? A few nanoseconds. Because unfortunately, at the same time, she triggered what supposed to be left untouch, Ms. Connie. The sexual excitement [short form: sexcitement] of Connie was aroused, and she sexcitedly and pathetically jumped onto the bed and sat on it with her hands supporting her upper body and her left leg bent SEXILY, or thats what she thought. Putting on a spastic face, Connie TRIED to moan which ended up like she's having a real bad asthma, trying to ask for the medication PLUS noise of a cow masturbating with a gigantic dildo. Add these two up and you know what kind of ungraceful pollution i was listening to. I was so sad that she had insulted the Art of Moaning until it was as if worthless. While "moaning" she touched her chest gently with her hand, again trying to be in a seductive way, yet again ended up looking like scratching a gigantic mosquito bite in her ass in an unpleasant and disgraceful way. This had badly damaged my eyesight and giving me hearing loss problems at the young age of 16years old. FUCK, i'd say. And yet, she called herself Bitch in Manhattan. I mean, OHH PUHH LEAASEE, how shameless can this human being be?! Even my worst apprentice in hell can moan better than that!! She is, the powerful... ASTHMATIC moaner on earth, Ms. Kelantan!

Next, Pat the devil proceeded towards the wardrobe. At first i thought she had a really bad itch on her back when she started rubbing herself against the wardrobe. But out of nowhere, she started twisting tips of her long, dark, shiny and rather wavey hair, bent her body in such awkward yet somehow seductive position and got lower and lower and lower. I sat on the bed looking blankly at her. My jaw was then dropped onto the bed unable to be fixed back into position. Again, her stare... her sexy stare which surpassed any of my lap dancers in hell... She lowered her head and threw a deadly stare at me, cruxifying me on the bed. Though in a body of a female, i've been unable to hold the lust anymore, showing the face of a helplessly mesmerised male. I was aware of my humiliation and switched my view to my surroundings, each and every guy in the room followed Pat's move, inch by inch as if little brainless kids smiling spastically at the TV screen while watching superheroes cartoons. Good things never end so soon, she came forward and pushed me down on the bed and went face to face with me. Oh FUCK how i wanted to kiss the shit out of her. All my superpowers were suddenly zapped out of my body. My Satan powers. FUCK, they're gone!! I was hectically searchin for it and then she kept my attention on her again. You, lowclassed human beings who are reading my blog will never know the magnetic lust which is pulling you towards it, even a greatly disabled 90years old human old man, who needs 20 maids to take care of and a dozen pampers per day simply to prevent his shit or pee to overflow or leak, will have the determination to crawl back up just to touch and feel the Ultimate Weapon.

Again, activating this deadly weapon has it's cons. Ms. Kelantan is on her move again. She pulled me out of Pat's embracement [Yes, i know. It's fuckish] and asked me to watch her suppose-to-be-stand-up comedy which i have to act along. Fuck i missed the lust of my ultimate weapon, and it unfortunately dropped into the hands of the holy one, God. Pat was getting in close distance with God. Hence, flaming hatred and anger was playing in my mind, Why... why must i stuck here inside a body of a girl, an ugly girl... WHY! Fuck my skills of transfomation. My mind was instantly pulled back to reality, Ms. Connie's act. I played along, pretended to walk past the bed and a sudden powerful grab pulled me towards the bed, I looked up, it's Connie acting desperate for sex, which then again looked like an asthmatic person looking for the right doctor to perform a CPR.

Knowing that i dont stand a chance against that fucking son of a bitch God right now, i give up going after my Ultimate Weapon rather, manipulate it to get my avenge on God. Her destructive stare and deadly seductions is simply enough to bring God down because this corrupted God loves hot chicks, lap dance and pole dance like any low life being does. And that day i can clearly see the helplessness of God when Pat is binding herself on God. God even asked Pat not to seduce her anymore or else she MIGHT kiss her. Such useless faggot will easily fall under my hands in no time. MUAHAHHHAAHAHA, after that i can simply enjoy my life happily ever after. The End.

Ahh yes, i wouldnt forget to bury Ms Connie together with God, just to keep those poisonous and noisy moans and scratching away from polluting MY world. Again, The End.

Note: All the above are non-fictions and did happened in real life. Pictures will be posted soon.

Roles:
Satan -- QhychaQ
God -- nionio
Ultimate weapon / Pat -- Phathu Kesonsukhon
Ms. Kelantan / the masturbating cow / Bitch in Manhattan -- Connie
The others were playing their own human role.



Written by,
The President of TAO.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat Kesonsukhon said...

Heck you made me sound like some slut.
I'm still the innocent angel dude.

And the connie part was purely sickening...it made me wanna puke my whole guts out.

Wonder why I didn't see any acts of connie...god blessed me, my life had been spared...if I had witnessed it all, I may have shriveled up and died right there and then.

My act, like a nuclear bomb has brought distruction to mankind, I have been turned to some Seductive creature that pawns God and Satin Zapping their powers and turning them into lil chicks lying helplessly in the palm of my hands.

I have the power to control them so bow before me now earth weaklings.
I will stand alone to take over the world while hypnotising them, Satin and God with my seductive powers to work as trustworthy sidekicks.

muahahahahahah

April 03, 2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

TOO LONG LAH... need more pics.. haha

April 03, 2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Niyi said...

to Satan,
i did not melt into Pat's puny hands to be manipulated by her. and my self-control is pretty amazing considering what she was doing to me, wont u say?
plus, masturbating cow... hell yeah!!
i seriously tot she was having asthma or smth. and when she said "do u wana buy? im selling, free of charge" wv those desperate eyes and her hands all over her body, it was simply hilarious.
and omg when she says "im coming" with her accent (the phrase goes high pitch toawrds the end of the word), its enuf to bring u outa that world of lust for pat and back into a world where comedy is the dish of the day.

by,
GOD

April 03, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger limmay said...

jess, i was too slpy for pics.. will do it next time lol

well, Pat, don see to highly of urself... i stil have my superpower which has never been shown... Be afraid... be VERY afraid... MUAHAHHAHAHAH..

to the bloody God,
post what u've said into the post.. dont write it here .. not many will read it...

April 04, 2006 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reality, the world have paid too great a compliment to critics, and have imagined them men of much greater profundity than they really are and the artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. It is the ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time to read reviews. The honest criticism is hard to take, especially from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger but in the arts, the critic is the only independent source of information. The rest is advertising. Ever heard that :"Never trust the artist. Trust the tale. The proper function of a critic is to save the tale from the artist who created it."??

April 04, 2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home