Thursday, February 23, 2006

Liz's Smarter Counterpart

Hail Your New Admin

Starting today you puny, weak homo sapiens shall now suffer under my supreme omnipotence! Come one come all and come join this dark world of self-loathing and hating others. Hate thy neighbour as you would hate thyself! Thou shalt HATE.
Go on. Envy you best friend for being prettier than you, being smarter than you, being more popular than you. Feel that jealousy turn to hate.
Hate that couple holding hands, walking down the street lovingly while you suffer the curse of loneliness.
Hate that guy on TV for looking better than you and scoring more girls than you.
Hate me for being superior to you in every aspect possible. I know most of you envy me and worship me, but HATE ME!!!

Hate me, hate yourself, hate your friends, hate that celebrity, hate that president, hate that writer. And when you hate, you must blog. Focus you hate energy and channel it towards this blog and anti every single living organisms in this world because you know (and the omniscient me knows) that you are weak, and the only thing you can do is bitch about others in this beautiful blog blessed by my charm and intelligence.




From,
Niyi
Currently Rankless But Soon To Be CEO of TAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home