Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mr. "Sexy and Romantic" Yap

We have a freaking topic on him in the forum, so now it's time to start a blog on him. I've wanted to bitch him since he first giving us super duper boring lectures but my time on the computer was previously restricted due to some "technical" problems so F you Liz for saying I ain't doing my job.
So, who's Mr. Yap? His full name is Yap Oi Jiong and I'm guessing he is 30+ years old, single and living alone. He drives a motorbike to work and waves like a girl. Wait, that's not the only part about him that's girlish, but I'll elaborate on it later. Now it's time to introduce you all to the wonderful world of one of his extremely boring lectures.
He isn't that bad of a teacher, but his lectures are mofo boring. It's boring enough to make me want to jump of a gazillion buildings and swimming all seven oceans back and forth just to NOT be in his lecture. I mean come on dude, who would possibly take 10 seconds to say "from A to B". Who else? Non other than our dearly hated Mr. Yap. Do you want to know how he says those 4 words? He goes something like this, "From A~~ *pulls the A for a second on 2, pauses for 4 or 5 seconds*....To B~~ *pulls the B for yet another second or 2*". Yes, that's how he says it!
And his mole! His oh so sexy mole coupled with his oh so romantic voice! Yes, he truly is a picturesque frame to look at when you feel like kicking someone in the head and F-ing someone hard. By the way, I seriously think he's single cause it's simply degrading to me as a girl to even imagine that there exists a woman boring enough to date this Mr. "Sexy and Romantic" Yap.
Moving on to his girlish features. Some might say he just the new breed of "sensitive" guy, I thinks his just plain and outright girlie and gay. (Note: I DO NOT discriminate gays) He sulks in class and throws the stupidest of all tantrums. For a lecturer, if you want to scold your students I think you should just feel free to do so but no~~~ This mofo girl throws tantrums like 10-year-old girls with pink bicycles playing barbie dolls. He pouts his face up and just freaking stares at people when he's angry. Tick him up a little more and he does his very predictable "stomp out of the room" procedure. First, he taps the whiteboard pen on the table lightly. Next, he tidies up the desk and put his pen into a little box and stacks his notes up. Then he just strides out of the room quietly. No, despite his 10-year-old girlish tantrums, he (to my complete and utter surprise) does not bang the door. But that doesn't change the fact that he's still girlie and he sucks.
Anyway, for our February test, this gay "girl" set us the hardest of all mofo hard questions and wanted us to finish it in 1 hour. Luckily his plan to flunk us and set our parents off is surely going to fail (at least in my case) because I told my mom about him and she went, "Are you sure? I thought you said he's a guy?" I go, "Uh huh~ He IS a guy." Mom says, "Oh my god! How could a guy.... A MAN be so childish?" My dad goes, "Why don't you complain him to your management or head of your school's A-level? I'll help you." Yes, even my mom thinks he's childish and gay.
Is he crazy? Most probably. Is he insane? I think so. Is he ugly? 100% positive. Is he sexy? Not in a million years. Is he romantic? Only to the deaf, blind and retarded.



By,
Niyi
The GOD of Anti Niyi organization

Message from the GOD -- All praise the mighty and wonderful Me, for gracing your lives with My supreme nature and compassion.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear miss nionio
Ok, i hate to say this but i've just got to agree with you on this. What can i say that u have not touched on? Ermm... lets see... The way he dressed up his hair indicates that he has no fashion sense? perhaps i'm too harsh on judging him but then again, i just got to post a comment on him for failing to do so would render me as a useless social(A levels) worm ! Well, i've done my part...
WEI~~~

March 03, 2006 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yosh... the reason he didn't slam the door is probably because the door is fitted with the stuff that slows the door when its closing... you know what i mean ? so maybe thats why he didn't slam it...

March 04, 2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Niyi said...

smart! i bet thats y he CANT slam the door!!

March 04, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger limmay said...

lmao.. who's the 2nd flamer after WEI~~~?

next time kindly leave ur initials...

and nionio... u missed the part where he buckles his belt right below his chest... his breast.... yup... i wonder how is his BIG JOHN doing everyday, stuffed in his CHEST-HIGH pants...

March 05, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

wuhaha.. sounds like u guys HATE HIM BIGGG TIME.. i have a few farking lectures too.. useless farks..

March 26, 2006 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch please. He is awesome. Stop being so keyboard warrior and complain through blog. The one who wrote this blog is definitely idiot.

March 25, 2015 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home